Phil Thompson works with HTML/CSS as well as WordPress in order to design and develop websites. Clients include large, medium and boutique-sized digital design agencies as well as independent graphic designers.
- Bright Sight – Responsive and Parallax front-end for a new charity in collaboration with The Chase
- Bugler Smith – Responsive front-end build for marketing agency (includes WordPress back-end)
- New Look’s The Great Global Get Together 2013 – A fully responsive design for a conference website
- Textburst – Front-end build for a web-app's sales website
- NHS Innovations – Responsive front-end build/One page website for the NHS
- Clockwork SMS – Responsive front-end/WordPress build for a rebranded app
- Timetastic – Responsive landing page/coming soon page for a new web app
- i-movo – WordPress build with live transaction data overlaid a Google map
- Inspira Cumbria – RWD Front-end/WordPress build for a newly rebranded social enterprise.
- Rolling Stones Archive – Front-end/WordPress build for biggest band in the world today.
- Melbourne – Front-end/WordPress build for a Manchester based server hosting company
- Barraclough Associates – WordPress build for a Manchester-based branding consultancy.
- Marble Media – WordPress build from an existing site for a Manchester digital agency.
- Saving lives one web app at a time – Interface design for new text-messaging based web app from mediaburst.
- Serverlove – WordPress build for Manchester-based server hosting company, Melbourne.
- Mediaburst mobile website – Simple mobile website for mediaburst built on top of WordPress install.