Yesterday, I briefly talked about the theory behind the testing I carried out for my degree project on CMS. Today I’ll mention the specific problems I found and how I counteracted them.
Recently I’ve just come through some thorough usability testing for my degree’s major project. Here I’ll cover the theory and tomorrow I’ll talk about some of the specific problems I encountered with Content Management Systems.
As part of my uni project, I have been implementing textpattern as a complete Content Management System. Due, to the fact, that when I was doing this I couldn’t find any information about it, I have decided to document how I did it.
Today I’ve been struggling with .htaccess and .htpasswd in order to password-protect a directory on a site I’ve been working on. I always find that when I Google for help I get sites that kind of help but not 100% so here’s my problem and solution.